Women played a very pivotal role in the field of entrepreneurship. Nearly 25% to 30% of the women complete their secondary education. Education is the basic foundation for every person, and there is no discrimination that only men should study post graduations and P.hd, equally, women can also pursue higher education.
In the recent era, there had been a huge paradigm shift in the world of entrepreneurship, working equally par with the male counterparts at various companies and organizations.Women had equally came forward by breaking the shackles and doors of a myth that women cant be an entrepreneur and she is only a home entrepeneur who cooks and stays at home. Now the technology era was equally helping women in all aspects, making their work even more easy-queasy and comfortable. Women can do everything that men can do, and the only difference is the physical dissimilitude. Many women are now currently heading the positions of CEO’s like Chanda Kochhar who is the CEO of ICICI bank, Indra Nooyi is the CEO of PepsiCo and many more other women entrepreneurs are holding such top positions in various fields.
Women entrepreneurship not only contributes towards the society but also it revitalizes and boosts the economy standards and in turn, it also contributes towards the growth of GDP factor, which is the major factor to be called as the factor for consider that a country or the economy is growing.
They are various challenges that a woman needs to face under entrepreneurship.
- Overcoming the fear that they are women and gaining confidence in themselves
- Difficult to find the required resources and material needed for work.
- Stop thinking about revenue first and built such a product which gives you revenue.
- Loans and funding were indestructible tasks of getting, it’s not that resilient enough.
- Experience is another factor and is a challenge for women, as they were new to the field of entrepreneurship.
- Clarity in what they are doing is one of the challenges which still effects saying that their product isn’t that worthy.
- Stiff competition in the market and lack of family support. If it is a married woman then she needs more support from her husband and as well as the family to step ahead in achieving anything.
Achieving is secondary, always remember that first stepping forward and taking a daring step to be an entrepeneur is a anomalous and a rigid cum tough decision which a woman takes. Make a product which sells in the market like a rush, not a product which you liked to keep with yourself.